Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Random Thoughts

  • Is Anderson Cooper really gay? Because, goddam he's cute.
  • Anne Heche. Seriously. What's up with that? I'd love to have lunch with her just once so I could ask her about the aliens.
  • Do you use your parking brake? I totally don't. Do you have to live in San Francisco for this to be a real issue?
  • Mafia Wars on Facebook. Why am I obsessed?
  • Dave Letterman. Clinton before that. I was an intern once - how come the boss didn't want to fuck me??
  • Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka. If you haven't had it, run out and buy it. Now.
  • Am I the only one that seriously thinks that Depends are a good idea on an almost daily basis?
  • Yon Ka. Best skin care line ever.
  • Thanks to TMZ, I now know Oprah's middle name. It's Gail. Kinda creepy because that's her best friend's name. (It's official. I know way too much about Oprah.)
  • If you're not following John Mayer on Twitter, you're totally missing out.

No comments: